Pastor Promise Stole
In Judaism and Christianity, the rainbow is first used in Genesis 9 when God made a rainbow as a symbol of His covenant (or promise) with man and creature that a worldwide flood would not occur again and that all would thrive. Today, rainbows are a promise of hope, prosperity, and social change for the future.
- Guatemalan cotton in rainbow hues.
- Our cotton is imported by a Fair Trade company, and we are supporting the weaving tradition of the Mayan people by using their fabrics.
- Silk dupioni in all liturgical colors.
- Our unique curved design helps it stay put on your neck.
- Available in Petite (96 inches) and Average (104 inches).
- Dry clean only.
Ships in 2-4 weeks, see our Shipping and Returns page for more details.