Women's Custom Robe Sizing
Tips for Accurate Measurement:
- Use a fabric tape measure (if you do not have one, use a piece of string, and then hold it against a measuring tape)
- Have someone help you, especially with length measurements
- Take all measurements from behind
- Wear shoes with the heel height you typically wear with robes
- Wear the clothes you would typically wear under your robe
Take the Following Measurements:
1. Height (Point A to Point C): Measure height while wearing shoes with the heel height you typically wear with robes. Write down this measurement.
2. Robe Length (Point B to Point D): Measure from prominent bone at base of neck (B) to the point you'd like your robe to end (D) (for robes we suggest 4-5 inch floor clearance). Write down your desired length measurement in inches.
4. Sleeve Length (Point B to Point E): With arms hanging loosely at your side, hold the tape measure at the center base of your neck (B). Guide tape measure across the top of shoulder, and down outer arm to point E, which should be at least 1 inch past your wrist bone. If you desire your sleeve longer, please measure past point E to the preferred length. Write down this measurement in inches.
5. Bust Measure around the fullest part of your bust. Write down this measurement in inches.
6. Waist Measure around the smallest part of your waist. Write down this measurement in inches.
7. Hip Measure around the fullest part of your hips (over clothes). Write down this measurement in inches.
Compare Your Measurements to the Size Chart:
Order the robe size (by “Size Code”)that is closest to your measurements. Sizes available will vary by robe style.
Please contact us with any questions, or for additional size options!