Black History Month Stole
Silk combines beautifully with handwoven, patterned Kente cotton to create a vibrant stole. This fabric was handwoven in Africa. loom-width panels stitched together to create beautiful patterns with vibrant colors. We then pair with silk dupioni in a selection of liturgical colors to best highlight the Kente cloth. For each stole the Kente cloth cotton pattern may vary and will coordinate with the stole color. We've adapted two styles, the River of Life and Cross Brocade stoles, to showcase the beautiful artwork.
For this stole we have partnered with Unity in celebration of Black History Month. Every order of Kente cloth River of Life stole or Kente cloth Cross Brocade stole will come with a copy of Gems of Wisdom from Black Leaders of New Thought and 15% of your purchase will be donated to Unity Outreach.
- The Kente cloth available may vary in pattern and design so that we can best use the fabric.
- Limited quantities.
- Our cotton is imported by a Fair Trade company, we are supporting the weaving tradition in Africa by using their fabrics and supporting fair wages in their local economy.
- Silk dupioni offers vibrant liturgical colors.
- Our unique curved design helps it stay put on your neck.
- Available in Petite (96 inches) and Average (104 inches) and Tall (112 inches)
- Dry clean only.
Ships in 10 business days, see our Shipping and Returns page for more details.